Stay at Home is a proven step-by-step program developed by Pamela D. Wilson, caregiving expert, from 20+ years of experience as a care manager, medical and financial power of attorney, court appointed guardian, trustee, and personal representative of the estate.
The program provides a deep-dive into the steps to take care of elderly parents at home and if necessary to move them to a care community or a nursing home.
This online caregiver program features 70 webinars (28 hours of education and tips) plus 28 hours of podcasts from Pamela. After participating in this program, older adults and caregivers will have the confidence to navigate through the stages of caregiving by using practical and proven tips.
Managing daily care, working through family relationships, setting boundaries, developing care plans and a financial budget for care are included. Participants will also learn how to work with physicians and navigate hospital and community care.
Program Modules Include:
- Managing Emotions, Family Relationships and Elderly Parents Who Refuse Care
- Signs Elderly Parents Need Care: Creating Strategies and Initiating Conversations
- Activities of Daily Living: The Effects of Aging on Physical Activity
- Home Safety for Seniors
- Stay Healthy Daily Routines
- Strategies for Helping Elderly Parents With Memory Loss
- Cost of In-Home Care For the Elderly and Beyond
- Navigating Care: Coordinating and Managing Care Services