Stay at Home is a proven step-by-step program developed by Pamela D. Wilson, caregiving expert, from 20+ years of experience. The program provides a deep-dive into the steps to take care of elderly parents at home and if necessary to move them to a care community or a nursing home.
Managing daily care, working through family relationships, setting boundaries, developing care plans and a financial budget for care are included.
Program Modules Include:
- Managing Emotions, Family Relationships and Elderly Parents Who Refuse Care
- Signs Elderly Parents Need Care: Creating Strategies and Initiating Conversations
- Activities of Daily Living: The Effects of Aging on Physical Activity
- Home Safety for Seniors
- Stay Healthy Daily Routines
- Strategies for Helping Elderly Parents With Memory Loss
- Cost of In-Home Care For the Elderly and Beyond
- Navigating Care: Coordinating and Managing Care Services