Stay at Home is a proven step-by-step program developed by Pamela D. Wilson, caregiving expert, from 20+ years of experience to help take care of elderly parents at home — instead of moving them to a care community or a nursing home.
This six step online program connects you with Pamela D. Wilson to develop a plan to meet your individual needs.
What You'll Learn:
- Discover information that most aging adults and caregivers don’t know about the steps that it really takes to stay at home.
- Be proactive to detect early warning signs and identify conditions that quickly result in serious health declines.
- Learn to advocate with a healthcare system that refuses treatment for elderly adults.
- Improve family caregiving relationships, reduce conflict, and feelings of struggle.
- Discover a condition that 43% of elderly adults have in common and what you can do.
- Learn why hospitals aren’t always the best place for aging adults.
- If you are an aging adult who wants to remain independent, the Stay at Home program gives you a step-by-step process to remain in control of your life and your choices.
What You Get:
- 6-Step Online Stay at Home Sessions For Completion One at A Time Over a Period of Six Weeks
- Eight Online Live Support Group Sessions To Get Your Questions Answered Over a Period of Ten Weeks
- Each Step Includes Course Materials, A Course Outline, Online Webinars, Checklists, Tip Sheets and Helpful Information
- Each Step Features A Comment Section For Posting Information and Communicating With Other Program Participants
- Program Assessments For Measuring Progress and Providing Feedback About Program Information
- Access to a private community group where you can share stories, comments, questions, and tips about daily activities.